Financial & Administrative Coordinator
Multi-award winning Dutch industrial design company, Allocacoc stands for setting a different standard. Established since 2011, we have clinched several Red Dot Design Awards for our diverse range of products. Our DesignNest initiative lets non-in-house designers see their design selling on shelves worldwide. DesignNest is a unique crowdfunding platform where design knowledge, production, assembly, distribution and sales, come together.
We are looking for a financial and administrative coordinator. This is a full-time job where your main responsibilities are in finance and office management. He/she will work with the financial department and report to the Office Manager.
- Perform timely office bookkeeping and financial reporting, which includes processing invoices and expenses, monitoring budgets and payments, and pursuing outstanding invoices.
- Streamline office procedures and policies, such as the re-stocking of office supplies, cleaning duties, employee holidays, sick leave, and working-hour records.
- Perform ad-hoc administrative duties to support the company.
- Have a HBO/college degree preferably in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
- Independent, cooperative and takes ownership of own workload.
- Proactive with a flexible and problem solving working approach.
- Be highly organized with an eye for detail.
- Experience in MS Office, financial software (Exact, Asperion) is preferable.
- Fluency in English and Dutch is preferable.
What we offer
We offer a unique experience to put your knowledge and ideas into practice and make a real difference. With a fast-growing international company, you will be able to expand your horizon and grow together with us in a multi-cultural environment.
Are you interested? Apply now!
Send an e-mail with your CV and short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the title: “Financial and Administrative Coordinator.