We have a vision to set a different standard on a market that has remained unchanged for many years. We critically examine well-established commonplace products, rethink theses, and add value by increasing functionality and design. With our distinctive philosophy for industrial design and business, we will impact and run the market, achieving a different standard.
About the role
We are looking for a smooth and efficient European office processes run smoothly. This is an entry-level, full-time and administrative role, which means you will be supporting all departments in the office. The ideal candidate is organized, detail-oriented, deadline-driven and able to work on multiple tasks.
- Responsible for company's bookkeeping, processing and matching incoming invoices
- Monitor bank accounts, payments and account receivables
- Control company cash transactions
- Responsible for salary administration
- Managing office and department budgets, ensuring accurate and timely reporting.
- Have a MBO college degree
- Independent, cooperative and takes ownership of own workload.
- Hands-on, task-driven and able to multitask.
- Be it with an eye for detail.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English and Dutch are required.
What we offer
We offer a unique experience to put your knowledge and ideas into practice and make a real difference. With a fast-growing international company, you will be able to expand your horizon and grow together with us in a multi-cultural environment.
Are you interested? Apply now!
Send an e-mail with your CV and short motivation letter to jobs @ allocacoc.com with the title: "Financial Administrator".
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- English (Preferred)