To support the company’s expansion, we are looking for a warehouse coordinator for our new warehouse in Breukelen. This is a new entry-level, full-time position where your main responsibility is to set-up and coordinate warehouse activities that achieve business goals, while continuously improving processes. He/she will report to the Logistics Manager.
- Manage the delegation and quality of work of the warehouse team.
- Oversee and control the inventory, maintaining accurate inventory levels and ensuring sufficient quantity of warehouse materials (pallets, foils for wrapping pallets, etc).
- Manage inbound and outbound processes, inspecting accuracy and quality of in-coming/returned stock.
- Ensure effective and accurate stock management, including the management of returns, samples, mixed boxes and space allocation.
- Responsible for the warehouse layout, maintaining a safe, secure and presentable warehouse environment, including the equipment maintenance.
- Communicate with and support other departments such as the sales team, which includes picking, packing and shipping orders, unloading containers, and testing and reworking returned products.
- Create solutions for warehouse-related challenges, such as finding solutions for returned and end-of-life products.
- Communicate with transportation companies regarding loading and unloading in the warehouse, when necessary.
- Independent, cooperative and takes ownership of own workload.
- Proactive with a flexible and problem solving working approach.
- Process- and detail-oriented.
- Some warehouse/logistics experience is preferable.
- Fluency in English and Dutch is preferable.
What we offer
We offer a unique experience to put your knowledge and ideas into practice and make a real difference. With a fast-growing international company, you will be able to expand your horizon and grow together with us in a multi-cultural environment.
Are you interested? Apply now!
Send an e-mail with your CV and short motivation letter to email@example.com
with the title: “Warehouse Coordinator”